[IPn] Quiet weekend

The Memorial Day weekend has been a bit quiet here. This seems to
have resulted in the pledge drive stalling out.

MARYLAND's $500 challenge still has over $300 in available matching
funds just waiting for YOU to make a contribution. Insulin Pumpers
could really use that $300+ and your matching contribution as well.

I know pledge drives are a drag, but the are a necessary fact of life
for Insulin Pumpers. With your help we can finish up. Hundreds of
your fellow list members have contributed to the support of this
vital resource, about $300 last year. Are you one of the 300 that
has contributed in the last 12 months? If not, and you can afford a
small contribution, please consider a contribution today. Out of the
4700 remaining forum members there must be a few of you that
appreciate the benefits of Insulin Pumpers enough to send a few
dollars to help keep this resource alive and healthy. Less than the
cost of a movie for two, or dinner out. Think about it.

Your matching contribution or sustaining gift is vital, please visit:

or

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035