[IPp] College Bound Help

My son Scott will be starting college in the fall. We will be checking in
with the SSD office before classes start. What kind of accommodations have
you requested for your college students?

Also, Scott is not a very organized student. He does a pretty good job
managing diabetes, but sometimes he misses some things academically. And
next year is going to be a lot more demanding than high school. I am looking
for ideas/resources to help him. One of my friends mentioned getting him a
"life coach." Do any of you of any experience with this - or do you have any
other ideas? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Marisa