[IPn] Straight to the point.

Hello Pumpers,

On Friday I let everyone know that a member from Wash. DC made a $250
challenge contribution and that the pledge drive was running a little
bit behind. I guess no one is listening since there were no matching
contributions either Saturday or Sunday. Insulin Pumpers could really
use the $250 and if it is not matched we will have to offer to return
it to the donor.

No matter how dire the economy, I find it difficult to believe that
you can not aford $5 bucks for a good cause to help match Wash DC's
very generous gift to Insulin Pumpers. So, I will ask again because
it's my job and Insulin Pumpers must raise operating funds. If you
value this resource, make a contribution.

Best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
--