[IPn] inching toward our goal

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It's May 10th --- a third of the way into the pledge drive and have
raised only $815 toward our goal for the quarter of $5000. We need
to pick up the pace and I know you probably don't want to hear about
making a pledge to Insulin Pumper, but tonight or tomorrow you will
go on-line and expect IP to be there with notes from friends and
fellow forum members. Insulin Pumpers comes to you a few time a year
and asks for your financial support. One of the biggest problems with
pledge drives is that many people think that they don't need to
contribute because somebody else will, or they plan on doing it soon,
but never get around to it. Unfortunately, nothing is free and the
landlord, utility companies, and many more manage to get around to it
every month. Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions last
year from people just like you. This morning's tally shows 5009
active members,  of those, 27 have made a contribution toward the
Spring pledge drive and many of them are repeat contributors.

Where is your 2 cents worth?

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

For those of you that have contributed and would like to say a few
words about your reasons, please go ahead.

To sweeten the opportunity, a member from ILLINOIS has pledged to
match your contribution DOLLAR for DOLLAR to a total of $100

To make an on-line matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit

You can use any major credit card or PayPal

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also visit: