[IPn] what's it gonna be?

Hello IPer's,

So far the Spring pledge drive has raised $815 toward our goal of
$5,000 for the spring quarter. Let's put that in perspective. If each
of the members reading this now message would contribute 2 pennies a
day on an annual basis, it would raise almost double that amount. Can
you spare 2 cents a day to support Insulin Pumpers?

About one in 20 IP members make a contribution and many of our
members have been participating in these forums for years. How many
of you will contribute 2 cents a day.... how about a nickle?

Make your contribution now at:

or

Better yet, challenge the membership to match your generosity with a
gift of $100 or more.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director