[IPn] Good Beginning

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

A word of thanks to the Spring pledge drive's initial contributors
made up of both new members a those that have been with IP for many
years. Thank You!

If you have the financial capacity to give $5 or $10 (or more) won't
you please consider making your conribution as well so Insulin
Pumpers can continue its service to the diabetes community.

One of your fellow members wrote:
<quote>
The reason for this letter is to pass on something I learned many
years ago when facing other challenges: Gratitude Changes Attitude.
Itis gratitude to all who wrote to me that got me moving again. It is
gratitude to ...all those... who keep the list going that gave me
back hope that I CAN cope.
Denise
</quote>

If Insulin Pumpers has helped you, the way to show your appreciation
is by making a contribution that will assist IP in continuing to
provide the kind of community and service to others that you have
received.

Make a contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin
Pumpers donation page:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the other

forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035