[IPn] update

Hi everyone,

The Spring pledge drive has been going pretty well. Here's how we've
done so far.

   50 new donors this month for a total of ~340 for the year.
   $1,690 raised toward our goal of $5,000 for the quarter.

Insulin Pumpers has ~5000 members now, are you one of the 340 or one
of the 4600+ -??  Do you enjoy Insulin Pumpers and feel you receive
benefit by belonging to this elite group?? If so and you are
financially able, please consider joining the 340 other supporters
this year and make a contribution that will help us support you and
others in the diabetes community.

We are fortunate to have received a DOLLAR for DOLLAR matching gift
from a member in Southern California. This generous member will match
your pledge dollar for dollar up to a total of $100.00

To accept SOCAL's challenge or to become an appreciated sustaining
member, visit:

or

You can use your credit card or PayPal to contribute.

If you would prefer to make your donation with a check, address it
to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

To issue your challenge to the Insulin Pumpers membership to MATCH
your generosity, visit:

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director