[IPn] Living on Love

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

The say in the movies that in the Spring you can live on love ;-)
Unfortunately, that does not work very well of Insulin Pumpers. A
little bit of real money is needed to keep the wheels turning so that
we can be here for you. If you love IP, send some cash. We have a
number of generous benefactors that provide matching funds for your
donations so that for every dollar you contribute, they provide a
matching dollar. Today MARYLAND has offered $100 challenge to YOU
to encourage you to be generous with your contribution.

To see how the pledge drive is going, you can visit the donor thank
you page of the web site at:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

You may think that your $10, $20, $30 donation doesn't make much
difference, but I assure you it makes all the difference in the
world. That's about the average contribution and a lot of them make
up what we must raise for the Spring quarter to continue providing
Insulin Pumpers service to you and the diabetes community.

So.... won't you take a few minutes to visit the donor page of the
web site or to write a check.

Please accept MARYLAND's offer to double the value of your
contribution by visiting:

or

You can use any major credit card or PayPal

or you can mail your contribution to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or donate a used vehicle of any kind at:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cardonations.shtml

My very best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director