Re: [IPp] omnipodquestion

Hi Didem,

We have been using the Omnipod for several years now and have not
experienced that kind of high variability.  It sounds to me like you might
have a faulty meter in your PDM.  I would strongly suggest that you contact
Insulet immediately, describe the problem to them and see what they
suggest.  They have always been very helpful and responsive to our technical
issues over the years.  That situation is neither "normal" nor acceptable.
Hopefully they can help you out quickly.

Best wishes,
Chris Brostrup-Jensen