Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 19:42:53 -0700
From: "Heather Harrison" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] Re: Water holidays with a pump

Hi

Sorry, another question!!

My daughter is going away with the school on a water park holiday, i.e
mainly water based activities like canoeing etc. The pump is not waterproof
and some of the activities will last 3 or 4 hours. HELP!

She really doesn't want to go back on injections. I wondered if there was
such a thing as a water proof case?!

Thanks
Heather