Re: [IPp] Omnipod Pump System

Hi Melissa,

My son, Caleb, has been using the OmniPod system since April 2007 since he was
four years old and we have had great success with it. I was recently asked to
write about our experience with it - here is the review I did:

http://thisiscaleb.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/omnipod%C2%AE-insulin-management-
system-user-review/

He was diagnosed only a couple of months before starting the OmniPod so has
never used another pump. We can't provide a comparison, only share our
experience. We are happy to answer any questions you may have

All the best!

Lorraine (and Caleb)