[IPp] Omnipod Pump System

I have been looking into the Omnipod Pump System for my daughter (Elsye - 6
years old). We are currently pumping with an Animas Ping and really love it,
but the idea of less complicated infusion site changes, no tubing, and more
freedom of site  choice are all VERY appealing to us. We used their demo pod
for 3 days and Elsye LOVED it. On day three she told me that I needed to buy
that pump and get rid of the Ping. So, I'm feeling pretty confident in a
decision to switch, especially because the cost of switching is so
incredibly low, but I was wondering if anyone here has experience with this
particular pump. They are relatively new to the market so real user feedback
would be great, especially parents of T1 kids.

Thanks!
Melissa