RE: [IPp] Question regarding diabetics being "insurable"

 I cannot even get life insurance for my 3 yr old who had major kidney
surgery(due to birth defect) until she has had absolutely no treatement for 3
years!!

 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.