RE: [IPp] Omnipod Questions

Hi Lisa,

We have indeed found some issue with pod failures.  Insulet has been
very good about replacing them, however.  It is no big deal; you just
send the malfunctioning unit back, ideally also letting them know what
error code it tripped (easy to get off the PDM).  Brian does,
occasionally, have small amounts of blood in the cannula when it is
removed, but we have not noticed any correlation with pod failures or
delivery problems.

Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/03, pumping OmniPod since 7/06