Re: [IPp] Re : I don't understand IOB

No, I believe your figures are a little too fast.  My
understanding is that novolog/humalog kick in in about
15 minutes, peak in 60-120 minutes, completely gone in
3 to 4 hours.  Regular is more slow acting.

Mary
Mom of Chris, 25, Carrie, 21, Dan, 16 dx 01 pumping
cozmo 03, aunt and guardian of Mike, 21, wife of Jim