[IPp] Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Jackie, and I am Mum to Owain who is 7.  He was diagnosed at
the age of 4, and started on a pump last month (after a loooong wait!).
He loves his pump, and we are so pleased with the flexibility that the
programmable features give (I'm sure he will have an improvement in his
Hba1c by next clinic), but I hadn't expected the problems we have had
with the sites and infusion sets.  Hopefully we will be able to fix
these!

We are away for half-term (tomorrow for a week) so sorry if I don't reply
to people's messages, but it would be great to talk to other parents in
similar circumstances when we get back!

Jackie.