[IPn] We need to pick up steam

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

We're at day 19 of our pledge drive, more than half way. So far we've
managed to raise a bit more than $2900 toward our goal for the
quarter of $5000, not bad folks, not bad at all. Thank you.

Insulin Pumpers is here for you because over the last year more than
500 folks just like you have contributed to it's financial support.
The majority of funding for Insulin Pumpers comes from your $10, $20,
and more.... donations. If you use Insulin Pumpers mail list and web
site on a regular basis and can afford to give a few buck, please do
so. Nobody else is going to do it for you. Give whatever is
comfortable but please.... give something.

I did not send a pledge request message over the weekend so please
accept this REMINDER to make your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. Now is
the time to pitch in and help support your on-line community
resources.

There is still $100 remaining from MARYLAND's matching challenge to
DOUBLE the value of your pledge. Give $25 and MARYLAND will match it
with another $25 so that Insulin Pumpers receives $50 because of your
gift.

To accept MARYLAND's challenge, or to become a much needed
SUSTAINING donor, visit:

To challenge the other forum members to match your generosity, visit:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..