-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Suzanne Henbest
Sent: Saturday, 17 May 2008 1:20 AM
To: email @ redacted; Alicia Stryker; Anne & Mike
Coles; Becky Roe; email @ redacted; Donna Stroman; Ellen
Fell; Heidi Storch; Jennifer Riley; Karen Caito Stevens; Karen Donahue; Kim
Coles; Lynda Kimball; Maureen Hager; Noreen Dieg; Steve & Lynn Leonard; Thea
Parker
Cc: Martha Boland @ ADAC; Kelli Majiros; Carole Berg; Mark Smith; Kathy at
Work
Subject: [IPp] A Poem worth sharing

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

This will bring tears to your eyes, I am only sending this to the adults in
the Support Group.  I felt it was important to share, we all allow ourselves
to feel fear about what the future holds for our children, but this video,
done by teenagers with type 1 diabetes gives you another way to look at
things.  Get your tissues out though. Suzanne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eyKLwA02Bk