[IPn] new ideas

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Tired of my boring and repetitive pledge messages. There are two
things you can do to help improve the situation.

1) Send me a note saying why you appreciate or what you like about
Insulin Pumpers and I'll use it for a pledge message. That would
really help because my only source of ideas is public radio pledge
drives (read... boring...).

2) You can make your contribution to help bring the Spring pledge
drive to a quick end ;-)

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA still has $15 bucks in matching funds available
to help double the value of that NEXT contribution. Can you be the
one to donate the next $15 ??

The accept NOR CAL's challenge or to become a much needed SUSTAINING
member visit:

To challenge the forum members to MATCH your generosity with a pledge

of $100 or more, visit:

or

If you would prefer to send a check by mail, address it to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====

You can send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a
deductible donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the
CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF
charity #002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..