RE: [IPp] Need advice please

Hi Mary Lou,

Maybe it is wimpy of me, but I'd be inclined to get the note and close
the book on this school, saving my energy for the battles to come at the
new one.  I certainly understand your point about establishing a
precedent for others, but I'm a big believer in the "pick your battles"
principle.  I don't think there is any right and wrong in this case,
though, and you should clearly do what will most satisfy your own needs
and values.  Just my 2 cents, since you asked!

Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/03, pumping OmniPod since 7/06