Re: [IPp] Need advice please

I agree, ensure that the 504 is in place.  If you have the time/energy, you
may want to make sure that the 504 states everything you need now even
though the year is almost over.  It's a lot easier to show up with your
previous approved 504 to the new school and use that as the starting point.

Our daughter doesn't get sick often, but when she does, it usually a week
before she goes back to school.  She gets large ketones, we need to keep
pushing fluids, constant testing and setting temp basals.  Things that no
way would be done in school.

Best of luck.