Re: [IPp] Need advice please

Hello
Mom of Jenna pumping for 5 years
We have had this problem but if you have that 504 form in place there should
be no question.
Make sure you 504 form (says) it covers all absences.  Doctors visits and
sick at home.
ALL.
THe 504 form is very important.  It will cover everything.  Snacks at school
and BG checks.
Add what ever you need to so you child will be covered.
I have not had any problem since I completed the 504 form.

Linda   NC