Re: [IPp] Tale of Two Pump Companies

I think the CGMs theoretically can be configured to
interface with more than one pump (Minimed excepted,
since they seem to be more proprietary about their
products).  If we get a Dexcom it won't necessarily be
because we expect it to interface with the Cozmo but
as a stand-alone.

Mary
Mom of Chris, 25, Carrie, 21, Dan, 17 dx 01, pumping
cozmo 03, aunt and guardian of Dan, wife of Jim