RE: [IPp] Fwd: Article about teens on insulin pumps

Yes, I've seen this before as well and couldn't agree more.  There
really is no meaningful information in here.  Never mind the kids on
shots, what's the death rate among adolescents in general?  A teen
doesn't need to have diabetes to take foolish risks!  The bottom line is
that we as parents should be actively involved in monitoring our teens'
well-being and behavior, whether they have diabetes or not.  The author
of this piece should be embarrassed for trying to create some sort of
danger out of a lifesaving technology.

Chris
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/2003, pumping OmniPod since 7/2006