Re: [IPp] Tale of Two Pump Companies

It's my understanding that the intention is for the
Navigator to interface with the Cozmo but that this is
not going to happen anytime soon.  We have been
holding out for a couple of years hoping for this to
happen but will probably give up and get a Dexcom.

Mary
Mom of Chris, 25, CArrie, 21, Dan, 17 dx 01 pumping
cozmo 03, aunt and guardian of Dan, wife of Jim

--- Kristen Bridgeman <email @ redacted>