Re: [IPp] Tale of Two Pump Companies

Does anyone know if the plan is for the Navigator to be compadible with the
Cozmo?  I would love that.  I am a big fan of the customer service I have
received by Smiths....and Abbot as well (the Freestyle Flash, etc.).  Plus
we love the meter on the pump.  I am really interested in CGMS....but don't
want to go with another pump.
Kristen (mom to Will, dxd 05, pumpimg 06, age 12, Joe, 14, and Katie 16)