Re: [IPp] school/lunch

Don't worry.  This is simply ignorance, and you will learn to ignore it, or
attempt to educate them rather than react.  Your food choices are fine.
Actually, we don't even generally do sugar free, but simply give the proper
insulin for carbs eaten.  You sound like you are doing the right things, and
maybe you could be proactive for next year and set up a meeting where you
tell them what needs to happen with your son.  The next step would be to put
a 504 in place.
Kristen (son Will dxd at age 9, now 12, Joe, 14, Katie 16)

--
Just Dance........

Kristen Bridgeman
(812)378-9719