Re: [IPp] Extra Freestyle Flash?

Call Abbott and ask them to send you one..
I was told its still going to be in stock..
Stacey

In a message dated 5/7/08 9:23:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Hi  all,

My 6 yo threw our backup meter into the trash at school one day  last
week.  It was a freestyle Flash and I really liked  it.  I see from
Abbot's web site that the Flash is no longer  listed.  Rather than
running right out and buying a new  Freestyle meter, I wondered if
anyone had an extra Flash that they  might part with?

David Jensen
Dad to 6 yo Sigrid (dx'd 11 mos;  pumping Cozmo since 17 mos.) and 3 yo
Vibeka.

favorites at AOL Food.