[IPp] Extra Freestyle Flash?

Hi all,

My 6 yo threw our backup meter into the trash at school one day last
week.  It was a freestyle Flash and I really liked it.  I see from
Abbot's web site that the Flash is no longer listed.  Rather than
running right out and buying a new Freestyle meter, I wondered if
anyone had an extra Flash that they might part with?

David Jensen
Dad to 6 yo Sigrid (dx'd 11 mos; pumping Cozmo since 17 mos.) and 3 yo
Vibeka.