Re: [IPp] New $4 Drugs

> Will drug stores (like Wal Mart and Costco) fill 90-day scripts? I
> always thought it was only the mail-in services that do that, so
> that's all I've ever used, especially for D supplies.
>

> Pam, mom to Sarah, age 11, dx'd 1/03, pumping Cozmo since 3/04
> .

They will fill them, the problem is that most insurance companies
will only allow the walk-in pharmacies to provide a 30 day supply.
sigh.....  DOUBLE check before you have them fill a 90 day script.

BTW, Walgreens has a generic's program that provides a 90 day supply
of "whatever" for 12 bucks. That list of "whatevers" is pretty good
with respect to generic medications. Won't help much with diabetes
supplies but if you take BP, chlosterol, etc...

Michael