[IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Hello all,

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the continuing support of its
forum members and friends in the business community. Major supporters

include (alphabetically)
  Dexcom
  Focus Express Pharmacy
  Insulet (OmniPod)
  LifeScan
  Medtronic Foundation
  Novo Nordisk
  Roche/Disetronic
  Sanofi-Aventis (Apidra)
  Smiths Medical (Cozmo)
  Unomedical

However, the majority of support comes from YOU, the members of the
Insulin Pumpers forums. Without the $10, $25, $100 contribution that
come from individual members during our pledge drives, Insulin
Pumpers would simply fade away. Each quarter, we must raise at
least $5,000 to support ongoing operations.

One of your fellow members wrote:
<quote>
The reason for this letter is to pass on something I learned many
years ago when facing other challenges: Gratitude Changes Attitude.
Itis gratitude to all who wrote to me that got me moving again.
It is gratitude to ...all those... who keep the list going that gave
me back hope that I CAN cope.
Denise
</quote>

If Insulin Pumpers has helped you, the way to show your appreciation
is by making a contribution that will assist IP in continuing to
provide the kind of community and service to others that you have
received.

Make a contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin
Pumpers donation page:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..