[IPp] Bubbles!

Hi everyone! This is my first post, so I hope I get it right

Our daughter Natalie is 3 =. She was diagnosed in August, and went on the
Animas 1250 pump in January. We use Humalog, and the Unomedical 6mm Inset.
We have had problems with bubbles in the tubing from the very beginning, but
it has gotten progressively worse. My wife does the cartridges, and she has
been trained several times by Animas, as well as by our excellent Diabetes
team. She has had her technique pronounced ideal by everyone who has trained
her. I have watched her, and no one could be more careful.

Despite all of this, we are getting bubbles just about every day! We are
constantly priming them out. It is the bane of our existence, and we think
the cause of most of our unexpected highs. Has anyone else had this
experience? Any and all suggestions are welcome. We have spoken with the
technical support people at Animas, and they seem to be at a loss. Does
anyone think the pump itself could be the culprit? Or have you had better
luck with a different infusion set?

Thanks, Eric Cohen