Re: [IPp] pouches

 your so lucky you can sew, i can't sew to save myself. We got Lauren for her
birthday the It's all about me pump pak from www.pumpwearinc.com. She has tried
the others but will only wear theirs now.

If you sew, this is what we do and he loves it. I get about a 1 1/2 inch thick
piece of elastic and cover each piece just the size of his waist in all his
favorite t.v.character fabrics and make and sew a pouch to the front of it. It
Velcros shut. I sometimes even make a little spot for chap stick. He wears them
all the time. Very easy to make.

I get my daughter her pump pouch at uniaccs.com It velcros around is soft has
a safety zipper so the tubing does not get zipped and it is clear in front so
you can bolus or suspend ...whatever with out removing it from the pouch. It
works great for us .

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]