Re: [IPp] inserting the inset infusion set

 I have never heard of the inset infusion set. Can you tell me who makes it and
where I can get it. My son is 4yrs and we stopped using the quick set due to him
being to skinny and it popping out. We now are using the siloutte but I am
willing to try other options.

  Dayna

Hilary Gilmore <email @ redacted> wrote:

Cyndi wrote:

My daughter is only two so we use the Inset 6mm infusion set. Sometimes
it is very hard for me to pull the needle out after inserting it. A lot
of the times when this happens the site goes bad very quickly. Any
suggestions?

Hilary responds:

Try putting your pointer and middle finger on either side of the set and
apply pressure to the set as you pull the needle out with your other
hand. I think that helps keep the set in place. Good luck!

Hilary Gilmore

(mom to Phoebe, dxd at the age of 8 in March, 2004, pumping Animas IR
1200 September, 2004)
zbp.bbunlIugvzfkvf_q

Dayna