[IPn] Our community

It is day 5 of the Spring pledge drive and we need all of you to
pitch in and send a few dollars to Insulin Pumpers. Insulin Pumpers
brings you support, friendship and a sense of community 24/7 any time
you needed it. You can show your appreciation by helping support your
forum with a donation today. Any amount large or small will help.
Around 10% of forum members have made a contribution. Won't you
please take a minute and join the others in making an annual or
sustaining contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised $535 toward our goal of $5000 for this quarter.
To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml

A member BY THE BEACH in California has offered to match you
contributions DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to a maximum of $100.00

How about it?????

How can you help.

1) Challenge the other members to match your generosity. Set an
example for others to follow by challenging them to match your
donation. This helps tremendously because it motivates other
members to get involved.

2) Become a sustaining contributor. Make a gift of a small monthly
amount automatically pledged from your credit card.

3) Make a matching contribution to for BY THE BEACH. Your
contribution of $10, $25, $50, ... or more will help insure financial
stability for Insulin Pumpers and will be doubled by "BY THE BEACH".

To accept the challenge or to become a sustaining contributor visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers accepts donations made via all major credit cards and
PayPal

or... you can send contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also... <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..