[IPp] inserting the inset infusion set

Cyndi wrote:

My daughter is only two so we use the Inset 6mm infusion set. Sometimes
it is very hard for me to pull the needle out after inserting it. A lot
of the times when this happens the site goes bad very quickly. Any
suggestions?

Hilary responds:

Try putting your pointer and middle finger on either side of the set and
apply pressure to the set as you pull the needle out with your other
hand. I think that helps keep the set in place. Good luck!

Hilary Gilmore

(mom to Phoebe, dxd at the age of 8 in March, 2004, pumping Animas IR
1200 September, 2004)