Re: [IPp] inserting the inset infusion set

 We've found if you grab the middle section, and pull straight up quickly it
comes out very easily. It took a while to master this. Also, I gently push down
first to make sure it is all sticking before I pull it out.

My daughter is only two so we use the Inset 6mm infusion set. Sometimes it
is very hard for me to pull the needle out after inserting it. A lot of the
times when this happens the site goes bad very quickly. Any suggestions?

Cyndi