[IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Hello all,

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the continuing support of its
forum members and friends in the business community. Major supporters
include (alphabetically)
  Animas
  Fifty50
  Insulet
  Medtronic-Minimed
  Roche/Disetronic
  Smith's Medical
  Sobrato Family Foundation
  Unomedical
with additional contributions from
  Abbot Diabetes Care
  Advanced Diabetes Supply
  Focus Pharmacy

However, the majority of support comes from YOU, the members of the
Insulin Pumpers forums. Without the $10, $25, $100 contributions that
come from individual members during our pledge drives, Insulin Pumpers
would simply fade away. Each quarter, we must raise at least $5,000 to
support ongoing operations. This Spring, our goal is $5,000 during the
month of May.

To kick off the Spring pledge drive, a generous member from ILLINOIS
has challenge of $100. So, we're off and running...... your
contributions will be matched by ILLINOIS until the $100 is gone.

A couple of years ago, another members sent this note with her generous
challenge:
<quote>
The reason for this letter is to pass on something I learned many
years ago when facing other challenges: Gratitude Changes Attitude. It
is gratitude to all who wrote to me that got me moving again. It is
gratitude to ...all those... who keep the list going that gave me back
hope that I CAN cope.  In their honor, I am sending a special monetary
contribution to IP to help keep the list going.  First things First!!!
</quote>

If Insulin Pumpers has helped you, the way to show your appreciation is
by making a contribution that will assist IP in continuing to provide
the kind of community and service to others that you have received.
ILLINOIS will MATCH your contribution for the first $100 in donations.

Make a donation or sustaining gift by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, offer your challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers accepts all major credit cards and PayPal

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also... <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..