[IPp] The new Paradigm Pump w/ continuous glucose monitoring

I apologize if this has always been discussed on this forum, but I was
wondering what the thoughts were regardiing the newly FDA approved
Paradigm Pump (522 or 722) w/ continuous glucose monitoring.   Is anybody
using this yet?    My daughter's 12 and I'm wondering what the scoop is
on this.   I would love for her to use this.    Is it approved for under
18 years of age?  Is insurannce covering this?    Is the continuous
monitoring attachment hard to insert?      Any input would be greatly
appreciated.