Re: [IPp] Night Time Pumping....

Kristen,

  My son is 4yrs old and we have always used the pump pack from Mini-med. It is
a black belt with velcro on each end and a pouch with a flap on the front that
velcro's shut. This has been great for us, no problems at all.

  Dayna

Mark & Kristen Bridgeman <email @ redacted> wrote:

Does anyone know what this means:
"The pump ouches for sleeping are a bit smaller and may fit the pump a
little better at night and not be so bulky"
It was written to me by a Diabetes Educator and so I thought I could simply
go on the internet and find a "pump ouch"---but not so. Let me know if you
know what it is and how to get one. Also, what do you do with the pump at
night. My extremely active 10 year old is also extremely active in his
sleep. He rolls himself up in his blankets. Well, last night the pump fell
out of the cell phone pouch we had pinned to his pjs and somehow he managed
to get disconnected.....kind of a bad morning if you know what I mean.
Anyway, I am looking for a new plan for sleeping! Let me know what you do!

Kristen

--
Kristen - mom of Katie (14), Joe (12) and Will (10, dxd 3/05, pumping Cosmo
since 1/06!!)