Re: [IPp] Quicksets crimping

My daughter also went into dka 6 days after starting the pump last
October.  We CANNOT
use her tummy with the quicksets - crimping happened enough times not to
chance it any more.
We use upper buttocks and hip area and alternate one side to the other
every 3 days.  We even
tried the silhouettes (long and intimidating) in her tummy - and one of
those crimped too.
Tummy area must be too musclely.  Back side has worked great for us.
Good luck.
Cathy in Kansas, Mom to Rachel 11, dx diabetes 9/93, celiac 1/02,
pumping 10/02