[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #378

I suspect that the stop delivery set-up (being "outside" the lock-out)
was intentional.  You might want *anyone* to quickly figure out how to
stop the pump *right now*.  So far, has not been a problem with our 20
mo. daughter.  She wears the pump in  a pouch in front of her, but
tucked into her pants, jumper, whatever.

Sorry about the pump failure.  Stiff upper lip and all....

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, Pumping for 8 weeks