Re: [IPp] Two Cozmo Problems

Hi Kathy wow that sounds exactly what we have been trough. Today we went to
 Joslin as she got real sick today. We ended up switching to the Deltec infusion
set boy it looks awfull going in. It goes in sidwards and it has been sore on
her all day. I wonder when you put in the quick set did you have your pointy
finger on the top of the Blue peice on top of the canulla. The felt maybe we
didn't push down hard enough we always had our fingers on the clear plastic
peice below it let me know thanks for writing.
Hilary Kathleen 13 years old dm 11 years pump 2 days