Re: [IPp] Two Cozmo Problems

I heard about a child with the same problem yesterday at Joslin Clinic when
my daughter was getting the insulin and stopping the saline. They had to use
 plexiglass to stop the child wow I think the child was 3 years old. Last night
my daughter went into dka  she wears the quickset from minimed and it keeps
crimping in her twice yesterday she had this happen large Keytones. It is more
often than I thought it would be any Ideas