[IPp] Free Style Traker Meter

I bought a tracker less then a year ago. Let me tell you it was very
 expensive! As of today, the darn thing has broken twice. This is what happens,
when I
insert a test strip into the meter, right after I verify the strip code is
 correct, I get an error 4 message before blood is even applied. Thera Sense has
been very good, and have replaced the tracker for me both times, but this time
I was told to be careful when I insert a strip. If the strip is not going in
 strait it could damage the sensor in meter. Sure blame it on me! I said to them
that the problem was with the meter, and not the way I insert the strip. I
was wondering if anyone had a problem with the Tracker, or any meter that has
gone bad because of inserting the strip wrong?

Gina, Mom of Justin, almost 3, pumping with Cozmo