[IPp] Re: Glucowatch appeal

Thanks Sarah...we probably will. I'm just burned out and tired of
dealing with it at the moment. The prospect of writing more
letters, sending more studies, etc, just seems overwhelming right
now. We still have 2mos to proceed with it. :) I'll let you guys

Sarah said:

If I were you, I would continue to appeal. My very good friend,
which I met
off of the POP list has the watch for her daughter and her
insurance company
covers it completely.  Persistence pays off, believe me.
Sarah  :)    Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm since May 2002, dxd
3/99 and
Victoria (8) Non-D...Love My kids!