[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #375

RE: cell phone buddies

Our local Animas rep actually sent a cow one to our daughter a few months ago.
She loves it and slips it onto a belt. Not sure where she found it. Recently
we saw a variety of them at a cute coffee-gift shop.  We got her the puppy
dog.  They look like a minature purse with clip on handles.  We take the
handles off and slip the "pump pal", as we call them, through her belt.  It is
very cute.  She is 11 and loves it.