Re: [IPp] pump question for the experts

  Because I'm anal retentive !!!!  No, actually he
also has this rise 3 hrs after lunch too... Usually at
night its been  a greater rise , to like 300's... but
since I lowered his ins/carb ratio ,and adjusted his
basal ,  its gotten so much better.
Stacey

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> That is a very small rise from dinner to
> midnight....why are you worrying
> about that? All of those numbers were fabulous.
> I wouldn't change a thing.

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

=====
Stacey
Mom to Allison- 17 , Daniel-15,
& Jesse 11, Dx dec. 2001 PUMPING with COZMO- 4-29-03
Belle Harbor, NY