[IPp] D Book: Still In The Game

 Has anyone read the book "Still In The Game" by Don W. Ray?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0927015285/sitescraper-20/102-8775617-6303305
The AZ JDRF chapter gave it to me & it's pretty interesting. This guy is 67
(when he wrote the book) & he was dx'd way back in the 40's. I thought Michelle
could get it for Ryan because he goes in detail a lot about his teen years &
being non-compliant (she has blocked me so can someone forward this to her?).
It's interesting so far...

Jeff, how come this book isn't listed on the CWD book sections?

Thanks,

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jrachelnPlease, Help Find A Cure For My
Son: www.jdrf.org or www.cwdfoundation.org