[IPp] Re: Testing At Night &/Or Dead In Bed Articles

I have notes from a UK study (sorry, I didn't write down the source) which
covered 1990-1996.  There were 83 deaths of children from diabetes in those
 years. The age group 1 to 4 years had the highest rate. Most deaths were due to
DKA, with 7 attributed to hypoglycemia and 9 listed as "dead in bed".    It
was very sad to read that 34 of these children were found dead at home, 24 of
them from DKA.

I've a research article from PubMed, dealing with "The dead in bed syndrome
revisited".  Diabet Med 1999 Aug;16(8):626-31.
But probably the sources the others gave would serve you better.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9